We see our mission in advising both our consignors and bidders optimally.
In our Auction House, you will find a vast number of different objects of contemporary history. Our Auctions take place four to six times yearly and cover nearly every imaginable field.
The multitude of our consignors are individuals from our region which, for example through inheritance, come to own objects that they aren't able to precisely assess and sell.
We have vast knowledge and experience in estimating objects in line with the market, and selling them through a classic auction to the highest bidder.
We estimate, photograph, research, decorate and present all objects to the best of knowledge and thereafter present them in our showroom, which is over 800 square meters large and located in Celle, Germany.
Upon successful sale at auction, we charge a commission. If an object is not sold, no fees arise.
Larger objects, such as furniture, can be picked up on location upon agreement through our proprietary transportation service.
Our repertoire includes almost everything old, antique, valuable or singular – therefore, nearly everything may be considered for auctioning.
At any time, we are your competent contact regarding:
- Auction of Art & Antiques
- Purchase and Sale of Art & Antiques
- Management of Abatement from A-Z
- Advice and Assessment of Value, free of charge
- House Calls and viewing of large collections
- Advice on the compilation of collections
- Estate sales & clearing out
- Purchase of Gold & Silver
- Procuration of Conservators
- Procuration of Art & Antiques
- Professional restoration of antique furniture in our own workshop
We would be happy to hear from you.
Christian Neumann, Auctioneer